Holy Spirit discernment and a message that both offends and invites. These are the characteristics of the early Church that were highlighted for me this morning as I read chapters 7 and 8 of Acts. Discernment ~ Go back with me to chapter 5… Continue Reading “isn’t she lovely?”
Copyright © Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
– I am terrified of bees, and I’m pretty sure they know it.
– I have an aversion to bridges. Because, you know.
– I love to travel. Anywhere. Hence my frequent trips to Walmart.
– I was in the Army. [Nuh uh] Was so.
– I earned an Expert badge on the M16 rifle.
– When they gave me a hand grenade, I discovered I cannot throw well.
– I am one of the most undomesticated women I know. I try, but really, I shouldn’t.