Loving Jesus and His people one word at a time
Posted on March 14, 2020
by Karla Jo Wasion
Leave a Comment
(Disclaimer: that title is misleading and for that, I apologize. This post is not about what we know about Covid-19. It’s just that I wrote most of this post last night, had a fitful night sleep and have had nowhere near enough coffee this…
Category: Current EventsTags: Christianity, Faith, flu virus, Jesus
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,099 other followers
Copyright © Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
– I am terrified of bees, and I’m pretty sure they know it.
– I have an aversion to bridges. Because, you know.
– I love to travel. Anywhere. Hence my frequent trips to Walmart.
– I was in the Army. [Nuh uh] Was so.
– I earned an Expert badge on the M16 rifle.
– I learned that I am a woman who cannot throw, when they gave me a hand grenade.
– I am one of the most undomesticated women I know. I try, but really, I shouldn’t.