Loving Jesus and His people one word at a time
Posted on June 17, 2012
by Karla Jo Wasion
To say that I am on a journey with God just doesn’t do justice to what is happening in my life, so I think I need to add the word “epic” in there. I have sat down at this computer numerous time to attempt… Continue Reading “an epic journey begins”
Category: My Personal JourneyTags: emotional turmoil, God's confirmation, leap of faith, moving, turning 50, wedding
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,099 other followers
Copyright © Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
– I am terrified of bees, and I’m pretty sure they know it.
– I have an aversion to bridges. Because, you know.
– I love to travel. Anywhere. Hence my frequent trips to Walmart.
– I was in the Army. [Nuh uh] Was so.
– I earned an Expert badge on the M16 rifle.
– I learned that I am a woman who cannot throw, when they gave me a hand grenade.
– I am one of the most undomesticated women I know. I try, but really, I shouldn’t.