Loving Jesus and His people one word at a time
Posted on December 23, 2014
by Karla Jo Wasion
Dearly Beloved, I am praying for you. I don’t know why you feel the way you do. I don’t know why your mind is dark and your heart is heavy. I wish I could fix it but I can’t. I am not your healer.… Continue Reading “dearly beloved”
Category: Blog, PrayerTags: depression, despair, God, Jesus, praise, Prayer
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,095 other followers
Copyright © Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
– I am terrified of bees, and I’m pretty sure they know it.
– I have an aversion to bridges. Because, you know.
– I love to travel. Anywhere. Hence my frequent trips to Walmart.
– I was in the Army. [Nuh uh] Was so.
– I earned an Expert badge on the M16 rifle.
– When they gave me a hand grenade, I discovered I cannot throw well.
– I am one of the most undomesticated women I know. I try, but really, I shouldn’t.