Loving Jesus and His people one word at a time
Posted on March 17, 2011
by Karla Jo Wasion
I live in a small town in the midwest. Not much of what is happening in the world seems to affect life here, except when I fill my gas tank, or try to find a job. But thanks to the brilliant minds of technology, I… Continue Reading “beautiful feet”
Category: Evangelism, Salvation/GospelTags: Current Events, knowing God, meltdown in Japan, the good news, wars and rumors of war
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,101 other followers
Copyright © Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
– I am terrified of bees, and I’m pretty sure they know it.
– I have an aversion to bridges. Because, you know.
– I love to travel. Anywhere. Hence my frequent trips to Walmart.
– I was in the Army. [Nuh uh] Was so.
– I earned an Expert badge on the M16 rifle.
– When they gave me a hand grenade, I discovered I cannot throw well.
– I am one of the most undomesticated women I know. I try, but really, I shouldn’t.