Loving Jesus and His people one word at a time
Posted on July 22, 2011
by Karla Jo Wasion
“My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up.” (Psalm 5:3 NKJV) I will not pray to You, and then look to man for an answer. I will not cry… Continue Reading “then i will look up”
Category: In the Word, PrayerTags: cry out to God, earthly idols, forgiveness, Prayer, provision, Psalm 5
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,093 other followers
Copyright © Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
– I am terrified of bees, and I’m pretty sure they know it.
– I have an aversion to bridges. Because, you know.
– I love to travel. Anywhere. Hence my frequent trips to Walmart.
– I was in the Army. [Nuh uh] Was so.
– I earned an Expert badge on the M16 rifle.
– When they gave me a hand grenade, I discovered I cannot throw well.
– I am one of the most undomesticated women I know. I try, but really, I shouldn’t.