Loving Jesus and His people one word at a time
Posted on June 5, 2014
by Karla Jo Wasion
“Will God be mad at me if I…”? She was being pressured to convert to another religion to please the man who says he loves her. As I waited for the oil change I had come there for, she sat on the floor, waiting… Continue Reading “bad tap dancer”
Category: In the WordTags: Faith, God's love, grace, performance, trust
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,101 other followers
Copyright © Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Karla Jo Wasion and KarlaJoWasion.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
– I am terrified of bees, and I’m pretty sure they know it.
– I have an aversion to bridges. Because, you know.
– I love to travel. Anywhere. Hence my frequent trips to Walmart.
– I was in the Army. [Nuh uh] Was so.
– I earned an Expert badge on the M16 rifle.
– When they gave me a hand grenade, I discovered I cannot throw well.
– I am one of the most undomesticated women I know. I try, but really, I shouldn’t.